If you have questions, or to join the Conductor’s Circle by phone: please call Director of Development, Brandon Lussier, at 424.239.6495.
CONDUCTOR’S CIRCLE LEVELS & BENEFITS: SEASON 40
All benefits are optional. At the time of your gift we will reach out to thank you and ask if you would like to receive benefits indicated for your giving level.
Presto – $2500+
A gift at this level underwrites an Alive Music Project in one middle/high school. The Alive Music Project is a powerful anti-bullying program that has been proven to increase attitudes of pride in LGBTQ+ youth and attitudes of acceptance in their peers.
We offer the following benefits to our Presto-level donors:
- Invitation to an exclusive VIP donor appreciation party for two.
- Recognition in GMCLA concert programs and on GMCLA’s web site.
- 50% off the price of tickets for GMCLA’s Voice Awards.
- A season subscription with up to two Orchestra A tickets for each of three concerts per year (6 tickets total), including pre-show receptions when available.*
Virtuoso – $5000+
A gift at this level covers the expenses for five Master Classes for high schools students with our Artistic Director, Dr. Joseph Nadeau. This work helps us to inspire the next generation of choral music singers and audience members.
We offer our Virtuoso-level donors all benefits indicated for the Presto level (except tickets), plus:
- Invitation to exclusive GMCLA Director’s Dinner with the Artistic and Executive Directors.
- Meet-and-greet opportunities with GMCLA singers (and special guest soloists, when possible).
- Invitation to attend one GMCLA dress rehearsal with a guest.
- Two VIP tickets to GMCLA’s Voice Awards.
- A season subscription with up to four prime Orchestra A tickets for each of three concerts per year (12 tickets total), including pre-show receptions when available.*
Maestro – $10,000+
A gift at this level allows GMCLA to hire two teaching artists to provide a full term of music education to youth who would otherwise have no access to formal choral music education. This work helps us to inspire the next generation of choral music singers and audience members.
We offer our Maestro-level donors all benefits indicated for lower giving levels (except tickets), plus:
- Invitations to attend special performances and events not open to the public (filmings, recordings, rehearsals, youth program events, etc.).
- Name inclusion in all Season promotional e-blasts (in addition to inclusion in all donor recognition lists, in print and online).
- Four VIP tickets to GMCLA’s Voice Awards.
- A season subscription with up to six prime Orchestra A tickets for each of three concerts per year (18 tickets total), including pre-show receptions when available.*
Impresario – $15,000+
New for our 40th Anniversary Season: our Conductor’s Circle Impresario level.
A gift at this level covers the cost for all commissions and arrangements needed to GMCLA for an entire season of concerts. GMCLA commissions and arrangements are frequently used by other choruses, both in the United States and abroad; they are also used in our music education and anti-bullying programs for youth.
Impresario members receive all benefits of lower giving levels, including the Maestro-level ticket benefits and Director’s Dinner invitation, plus:
- “Presented by” name inclusion on season concert program covers and promotional posters (if you are primarily interested in supporting GMCLA’s artistic work) or “Presented by” name inclusion on all promotional materials for GMCLA’s anti-bullying and music education programs for youth (if you are primarily interested in supporting GMCLA’s youth education programming).
- An high-quality printing of one season concert poster (your choice), signed by GMCLA’s Artistic Director & Conductor or a high-quality printing of a poster promoting GMCLA’s youth education work. Your “Presented by” acknowledgement will appear on the poster for the programmatic area that you are most interested in supporting.
*For all Conductor’s Circle levels: if accepting ticket benefits and filing for tax deduction, please consult with your tax professional. Face value of each season concert subscription is $270 (1 ticket to each of 3 shows at $90 each); value of each Voice Awards ticket is $150. At the time of your contribution, we will ask if you are interested in receiving the subscription benefit. Conductor’s Circle members not interested in a subscription may still reach out to us at (424) 239-6495 any time to request tickets to specific concerts, however seats will not be automatically held and may not be available within four weeks of a performance.