Presented by First Investors, a Foresters Company
Crown Prince of India, Manvendra Singh Gohil , philanthropists Brian Pendleton & Chad Goldman, and The Montgomery Family (Families Are Forever), whose award will be presented by NFL Hall of Famer Steve Young, are among the first honorees announced for using their voice to advance social change and equality.
The GMCLA 2014 Voice Awards will be presented at the Globe Theatre in Universal City,
Saturday, May 3rd.
6pm Cocktails; 7:30pm Dinner & Awards
Season 35 – presented by Wells Fargo
For our 35th anniversary, GMCLA offers patrons an extraordinary season of inspiration with a new Artistic Director, an exciting lineup of new concerts, memorable special events, and moving outreach that transforms communities both locally and nationally. Join us!
From the AT&T Consumer Blog: A Time for Pride and Equality
AT&T has a long and proud history of support for the LGBT community in the United States and everywhere around the world where we do business. We support LGBT equality globally and we condemn violence, discrimination and harassment targeted against LGBT individuals everywhere. Russia’s law is harmful to LGBT individuals and families, and it’s harmful to a diverse society. – See more at: http://blogs.att.net/consumerblog/story/a7793998#sthash.epGmIBYp.dpuf
NewsVIEW ALL -
- GMCLA’s it gets better Tour just returned from Milwaukee Wisconsin (February 25-March 2)....
- This week the it gets better tour is traveling to Milwaukee Wisconsin. Last Saturday, Wiscons...
- Video Shines GMCLA’s Inspiration Upon Today’s Russian Atrocities This week, the Sochi Olympics ...
- GMCLA’s it gets better national tour receives all kinds of fan mail after each visit to a...
- The year was 1999. GMCLA had embarked on its second international tour – this one destine...
Sign up for our e-newslettersSign Up!